ROMTech now seeks a dedicated A/R Lead to join our growing billing team. The A/R Lead will report directly to the A/R Supervisor and will assist with the day-to-day management of the billing process and team activities. The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail and recent experience leading a remote team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continually evaluate division needs and develop solutions while resolving issues as they arise. Effectively communicate issues to management, including payer, system, or escalated account issues.
- Coordinate and perform all billing and collections activities including but not limited to insurance follow ups, quality assurance, root cause analysis of denied claims, resolution of complex or aged inventory, verify claims adjudication, and complete monthly balancing and closing procedures.
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Generate routine reports and accurately document collection activity
- Organize department projects
- Participate in team meetings and provide assistance, coaching and training to other team members
- Stay informed of changes with the procedures and laws for the specific insurance carriers or payers
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of recent accounts receivables experience
- Prior experience working and leading a remote based team in a fast-paced environment
- Must be tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft 365, DocuSign, ERP systems, etc.
- Associates degree, preferred
- Certification (CPB/CPC/CBCS/ CCS/CCA), preferred
- Typing Skills: 60-70 WPM
- Knowledge of medical terminology, osteoarthrosis coding, HCPCS, ICD-10, office billing forms, insurance and governmental payer regulations and other third-party billing requirements
- Thorough knowledge of revenue cycle management, payer contracts, and reimbursement guidelines
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.