Location: Brookfield, CT
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging reports, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash applications, journal entries, and update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. This position will be reporting to the General Accounting Manager.
- Entering and matching Batch Records
- Enter Customer Invoices
- Account reconciliation
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Proven knowledge of cash applications
- Experience with Reconciling customer statements
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Skilled with ERP systems
- A minimum of 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Understanding of payments, accounting, and budgeting.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customers with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong ability to operate independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.