ROMTech is now seeking a motivated, positive, and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our Operations team, reporting to the VP of Operations. This is a multi-faceted role which will not only represent the offices of the VP of Operations and Chief Operating Officer but will provide support to the broader team as well. The Administrative Assistant will coordinate and execute on many functions and initiatives including but not limited to data management, document tracking, presentations, calendar management and research-based projects. Our ideal candidate is a multitasker with strong attention to detail, innate follow up skills and tech savvy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute on short term and long-term projects, with an emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Assist with logistics including, but not limited to, inventory, shipping, receiving and coordination
- Complete daily administrative tasks such as calendar management, expense reports, report creation, drafting email correspondence, etc.
- Work on miscellaneous projects, conduct research, and work on other tasks, as requested
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative or coordinator experience
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be tech-savvy; proficient in Microsoft 365, ERP, Tableau and can pick up new technology/software quickly
- Compensation is based on experience and accomplishments
- Mature and friendly nature – willing to roll-up your sleeves and add value
- Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 66 lbs.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
If you are someone who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and strives for excellence in all you do, this role is for you! If you are hungry for experience, looking to challenge yourself and always keeps a positive attitude, we want to meet you!
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.