ROMTech is now seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our fun and hardworking team. The Administrative Assistant will focus on investor document management and administrative support for the finance team. The ideal candidate is a stellar multitasker with a strong attention to detail and superb follow up skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document management which includes tracking executed documents (letters, shipping labels, shipping notifications, notes, warrants, certifications, etc.) printing, photocopying, scanning and electronic/ hard copy filing
- Properly scan and send incoming mail to correct terminals
- Create new investor folders and maintain correlating investor documents
- Compose investor welcome letters, emails, and other correspondence
- Prepare shipping labels and deliver outgoing mail daily
- Perform additional clerical duties, as required
- Assist with miscellaneous projects, conduct research, and complete ad hoc assignments
- Must have at least 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Office 365 and have experience with Adobe, SharePoint, USPS and electronic file management
Qualified candidates, please respond with:
- A cover letter detailing why you are a great fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
If you are an individual who works well under pressure and enjoys adding value to a team, then this role is for you! If you are hungry for experience, looking to challenge yourself and always keeps a positive attitude, we want to meet you!
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.