Location: Brookfield, CT
About the Position:
We are now looking for a dedicated Assembler to join our growing team at our manufacturing facility in Brookfield, CT. This is a fulltime, onsite position which reports directly to the Final Assembly Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand work and assembly instructions.
- Ability to interface with the ERP system to log assembly transactions.
- Position and align components and parts either manually, with hoists, fixtures, or other assembly aids.
- Properly utilize hand tools, power tools or chains to assemble parts.
- Ability to conduct quality control checks.
- Maintain and clean work area, tools and other equipment.
- Collaborate with inventory control team members, quality assurance, leads and supervisors.
- Participate in and assist with training.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the ERP system.
- Follow process and producers as directed.
- Ability to meet assembly requirements for the required number of units assembled per shift.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience, preferred.
- Power jack / forklift training, preferred.
- Previous experience in medical device assembly, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to lift/maneuver up to 66lbs.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, walk, crouch and lift and/or move up to 66 pounds and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.