Location: Brookfield, CT/Remote
Employment: Full time
We are now looking for a Benefits Administrator to join our People Division reporting to the Manager of People Operations. In this role, you will provide support on benefit plans while we migrate into our HRIS system, coordinate plans, upload and update deductions, any changes that happen to the structure of those benefits and more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolving employee issues with benefits administration and insurance providers
- Oversee vendor management process (build strong relationship with broker)
- Assisting the employees in enrolling in dental, vision, medical insurance plans
- Assisting employees in enrolling in our 401(k) provider and resolving any issues
- Providing new hires with explanations of benefits and instructing them on enrollment and fulfillment procedures
- Consulting with employees about eligibility and other pertinent issues
- Ensuring that the ROMTech’s benefits policy is compliant with the set laws and regulations
- Working with our Finance team to ensure deductions are accurate and up to date
- Run reporting for bill auditing and feed accuracy
- Manage all FMLA/LOA requests
- Manage, update and ensure proper documentation of Hepatitis B and Tuberculosis testing for required employees
- Own all employee health records
- Providing ongoing support for the People Operations team
- 5-7 years of experience working with benefits administration
- Benefits coordination
- Time management
- Understanding of regulations for healthcare, 401(k), etc.
- Natural ability to stay organized
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Working knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Experience handling difficult situations and diffusing potential issues
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Superior active listening skills
- A passion for people and interacting with others
- Extremely tech savvy; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- High capacity to maintain confidential information, ability to act with integrity and professionalism
- Excellent judgment
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Dog or cat lover, preferred
So, if you’re ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now! We are looking forward to meeting with you.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to—as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.