Employment: Full time
ROMTech now seeks an experienced Billing Auditor to join our billing team. The Billing Auditor will report to the Reimbursement Manager. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a high attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly and independently with billing management to create and audit daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Audit all orders entered for accuracy
- Audit all delivery/pick up paperwork
- Ensure all appointments are created properly for deliveries
- Assist with any other special projects
- Run daily reports to audit and correct any entry errors from the previous day
- Stay on top of all daily reports requirements to ensure weekly and monthly reports are accurate
- Continually keep audit spreadsheets up to date
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Excel
- 2-5 years of experience with EMR systems (DrChrono)
- 2-5 years of experience in a medical setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Attention to all the details, both big and small
- Takes pride in their work
- Effective communicator – both written and verbal
Qualified candidates, please respond and include
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to—as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.