Location: Brookfield, CT
ROMTech now seeks a strategic and dynamic Chief Program Officer to manage and execute our technology enabled business strategy with current and upcoming programs. The Chief Program Officer will collaborate and establish a strategic vision and guiding program philosophy, identify, and develop new programs and carefully monitor the progress toward these efforts. The Chief Program Officer will report directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for driving the execution and delivery of highly complex technical programs from start to finish
- Partner with the CEO in shaping organizational strategy, designing the programming vision and supporting the growth and culture of ROMTech
- Strategically design, staff and execute on high quality programming
- Direct and manage resources, analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks and resource allocation
- Innovate programs in response to demands and trends
- Build strategic relationships with key engineering and business leaders to ensure program success
- Cultivate and mentor team members; encourage innovation and collaboration
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10+ years of progressive experience as a Program Manager, CPO
- Expert experience with organizational strategy and executive leadership
- Ability to organize and communicate high-level presentations
- High EQ skills
- Outstanding organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities; and excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience with SDLC execution and optimization, data engineering, data modeling, data warehousing and big data platforms
- PMP certification, required
- Experience with regulatory compliance frameworks, controls, and best practices such as: HIPAA, FDA, QSR, and ISO regulations
- Experience in scaled Agile software development with expertise in Scrum methodology and practices
- Solid understanding of ETL processing, Web Application development cycle, cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of modern program management, analysis, and reporting tools such as Jira, Confluence, AirTable and Office 365
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.