Location: Brookfield, CT
We are now seeking a Corporate Trainer to design, deliver and evaluate training programs for all employees across our organization. The Corporate Trainer will be responsible for enhancing employee knowledge, skills, and productivity and will be driven by a passion for people. The candidate will have significant experience with helping employees develop into greater professionals and possess the ability to master a myriad of subjects to train on. This is a full-time position and the Corporate Trainer will report directly to the VP, People & Communications and will be based out of our headquarters in Brookfield, CT. Ultimately, we are looking for someone with a high level of charisma, friendliness, and professionalism to gain the trust and respect from all employees at all levels in the organization.
- Develop and deliver training programs for new and existing employees on various topics such as product knowledge, customer service, communication skills, leadership, and other job-specific skills.
- Collaborate with department heads and managers to identify training needs and goals for each team or department.
- Develop training materials such as presentations, handouts, manuals, and e-learning modules.
- Deliver training sessions in person or online and provide support and coaching to employees during and after the training.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make necessary improvements based on feedback and performance data.
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and new technologies to ensure the training programs are up-to-date and relevant.
- Provide guidance and advice to employees on professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Organize and facilitate employee workshops, team building activities, and other corporate events as needed.
- Collaborate with external training providers and vendors to deliver specialized training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, training, human resources, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a corporate trainer or in a similar role.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt training content and delivery methods to meet the diverse needs of employees.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design.
- Experience with.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and other training-related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. e-learning platforms and tools
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you! Please send the following:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job.
- An up-to-date resume.
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.