Title: Customer Service Agent
ROMTech now seeks a motivated individual to join our fast-growing customer service department as a full-time, remote, Customer Service Agent. This role will have the responsibility of answering calls, dispatching calls to technicians, troubleshooting technical issues, and other administrative tasks. Candidates must be available Saturday through Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST. Candidates MUST be able to attend a 30-day training in our Brookfield, CT headquarters and be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Manage surgeon/DME e-commerce orders and data entry
- Provide phone support for post-op patients and work directly with DMEs and Field Clinicians
- Responsible for performing all Customer Service Agent responsibilities in accordance with established company protocols
- Schedule Field Clinician follow-up appointments as necessary
- Work as a liaison between the operational and clinical team, patients, surgeons, and DMEs
- Serve as the first point of contact for patient inquiries
- Comply with attendance at all ROMTech mandated trainings
- Always exhibit excellent customer service skills to both external and internal customers
- Utilize automated systems to log and retrieve information
- Accurately enter surgeon and DME orders in a timely manner
- Assist customers effectively by solving technical problems that may arise with the PortableConnect and any other ROMTech devices
- Identify and escalate difficult customer situations to the appropriate party
- Complete supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Consistently capture customer information accurately and appropriately
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center
- Minimum of 2 years in medical customer service, preferred
- Effective verbal and active listening skills
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Detailed oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to type 60 words per minute
- Proficient understanding of computers
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully manage stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with a CRM system
- Experience working remotely
- Associate degree or higher preferred
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
ROMTech offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.