ROMTech now seeks a Customer Service Manager to lead the Customer Service team, organize the department, and implement policies and standard procedures. The Customer Service Manager will work alongside the Service Director to develop strategic plans to achieve service levels, KPIs, quality results and develop plans to continuously improve overall team productivity. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for all department objectives, provide customer service agents with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data and focus on improving performance. The Customer Service Manager must possess excellent communication skills to assist with coaching, monitoring, and appraising Customer Service Agents.
Monday – Friday (In-office) 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assists with telephone calls and responds promptly to customer inquiries
- Coordinates with multiple departments to ensure patient issues are handled promptly
- Communicates and coordinates with Customer Service Agents to ensure newly created and existing tickets are handled within 24 hours
- Uses quality monitoring data to track performance at both the team and individual levels
- Cultivates an environment of customer engagement that strives to create an “unrivaled service experience” across all communication channels
- Monitors T-Sheets, PTO requests, and performance
- Tracks attendance and coach as needed
- Develops and improve customer service goals for team members
- Supervises day-to-day operations in the customer service department
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Provides direct support for the team Monday through Friday as well as on-call support over the weekend
- Conducts 1:1s with the Customer Service Agents to review department KPIs
- Consistently maintains and improves departmental KPIs
- Consistently monitors the customer service dashboard to ensure department goals are being met
- Conducts quality checks weekly to ensure overall quality remains at a high level
- Develops, coaches, and provides feedback to employees concerning quality, reliability, and accountability
- Leverages data-driven insights to continuously improve workflows and process
- Appropriately handles any customer complaints or escalations
- Exceptional at building weekly & monthly department customer service reports within Excel
- Assists with calls entering the queue on high volume days
- Maintains accurate records and documents all customer service activities and discussions
- Proactively reallocates agents during the day to meet immediate operational needs and determine overtime as needed
- Manages scheduling for weekdays and weekend shifts
- Reviews the work performance of operations and Customer Service Agents to ensure performance, attendance, and appearance meets company requirements
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer service/ call center environment
- Experience in a customer service role, required duties, and responsibilities, including servicing customers via phone, email, and live chat
- Experience performing in an environment where KPIs are tracked through strategic planning
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, G Suite applications, etc.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
2. An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.