Location: Brookfield, CT / Danbury, CT
The Customer Service Manager will lead the Customer Service team, organize the department, and implement policies and standard procedures. The following individual will work alongside the Service Director to develop strategic plans to achieve service levels, KPIs, quality results and develop plans to continuously improve overall team productivity. This individual will be responsible for all department objectives, provide customer service agents with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data and focus on improving performance. The manager must possess excellent communication skills to assist with coaching, monitoring, and appraising customer service agents.
Monday – Friday (In-office) 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Helps handle telephone calls, and responds promptly to customer inquiries.
- Coordinating with multiple departments to ensure patient issues are handled promptly
- Communicating and coordinating with Customer Service agents to ensure newly created and existing tickets are handled within 24 hours.
- Use quality monitoring data to track performance at both the team and individual levels.
- Cultivate an environment of Customer Engagement that strives to create an “unrivaled service experience” across all communication channels.
- Monitor T-Sheets, PTO requests, and Performance
- Track attendance and coach as needed.
- Developing and improving customer service goals for team members
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, and training new employees.
- Providing direct support for the team Monday through Friday as well as on-call support over the weekend.
- Conducts 1:1s with the customer service agents to review department KPIs
- Consistently maintain and improve departmental KPIs.
- Consistently monitor the customer service dashboard to ensure department goals are being met
- Conducting quality checks weekly to ensure overall quality remains at a high level
- Develop, coach, and provide feedback to employees concerning quality, reliability, and accountability
- Leverages data-driven insights to continuously improve workflows and process
- Appropriately handles any customer complaints or escalations.
- Exceptional at building weekly & monthly department customer service reports within excel
- Will assist with calls entering the queue on high volume days.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Proactively reallocates agents during the day to meet immediate operational needs and determines overtime as needed.
- Manage scheduling for weekdays and weekend shifts
- Reviews the work performance of operations and customer service agents to ensure that their work performance, attendance, and appearance meets company requirements
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer service/ call center environment.
- Experience in a customer service role, required duties, and responsibilities, including servicing customers via phone, email, and live chat
- Experience performing in an environment where KPIs are tracked through strategic planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, G Suite applications, etc.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
ROMTech offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.