Location: Brookfield, CT
We are now seeking a dedicated and professional Customer Service Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join our rapidly growing Customer Service team. The Customer Service QA Specialist will monitor and evaluate team performance and provide feedback and coaching in real time. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, attention to detail and has experience with relevant software and reporting tools. This position reports to the Director, Customer Service and is a full-time role, located in Brookfield, CT.
- Provide feedback to customer service agents through accurate and thorough documentation of all customer interactions including calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Monitor customer service performance at both the agent and team levels and provide performance reports to direct supervisors.
- Provide efficient and timely feedback.
- Act as an informed resource for outlining and maintaining exemplary quality assurance standards.
- Continually focus on improving customer interactions by leading calibration discussions.
- Identify trends in quality assurance performance through reporting.
- Provide guidance to leadership regarding customer interactions.
- Develop and maintain internal support and call center quality standards; assess interactions based on these standards.
- Provide meaningful and constructive feedback on evaluations.
- Collaborate with management on messaging for agent 1:1 feedback session. Provide specific instructions and constant support.
- Create strategies to support and improve KPIs.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- 5-10 years of customer service experience required.
- 5+ years of customer service quality support.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Experience developing internal processes and policies for a customer service team.
- A high level of understanding and appreciation of excellent customer service required.
- Basic knowledge of health care policies and procedures in the customer service field, preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional active listening skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to lead meetings with various levels of leadership.
- Innate sense of urgency.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field, preferred.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.