ROMTech is now looking for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operations of the service team, ensuring that all patient inquiries and issues are handled in a timely manner. The Customer Service Supervisor will focus on monitoring team performance to ensure that service levels and quality are all within department guidelines. This is a cross-functional position which plays a critical role in the success of the team. This is a fulltime, remote position which reports directly to the Manager, Customer Service. The schedule is Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm EST.
Please note, the customer contact center is open during all holidays and will require management presence. Additionally, mandatory training for the first 30 days of employment will be onsite at our headquarters in Brookfield, CT.
- Manager the Customer Service Agents (CSAs) so that outstanding service is provided to patients.
- Provide clear leadership by empowering staff through training, guidance, and performance coaching. Continually build, develop, and cultivate the customer service team.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Manager on several initiatives including, but not limited to, implementing processes/procedures to improve team efficiency and effectiveness, setting performance metrics, identifying trends and areas for improvement (both individually and as a team), and partnering on improving the department’s incentive program.
- Responsible for conducting performance evaluations and coaching for all CSAs.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service Trainer to provide virtual training and development for all CSAs.
- Resolve patient escalations that cannot be resolved by level 1 CSAs and ensuring that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in a fast-paced call center environment with constantly changing demands.
- Continually lead the evolution of the customer experience by introducing new processes.
- 6+ years of experience in supervising a group of 10+ agents within a call center atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 including Excel reporting skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team remotely.
- A solid understanding of customer service best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.