ROMTech now seeks a DevOps Engineer to assist us with development of our patient-focused mobile applications, website, and portals for our telemedicine enabled medical device.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on our DevOps team to support the development team and maintain the Docker container-based operations infrastructure.
- Maintain server configurations, server uptime, server administration on AWS and Aptible, to comply with HIPAA regulations
- Software build planning, build automation, build deployments
- Automated build server (Jenkins) configuration and maintenance
- Source code repository (Git) configuration and maintenance
- Continuous improvements to build and deployment process
- Maintain documentation for the infrastructure architecture
- Maintain Logging servers to handle log data from our Portal, Middleware, Database and Android app
- Handle monitoring of all servers to maintain constant uptime and quickly detect downtime
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) – experience preferred
- Perform deployments of software releases on cloud-based systems such as AWS
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience as a hands-on DevOps Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree (MIS or Computer Science emphasis) or equivalent experience
- Solid GitHub experience, including experience with GitFlow, branching, merging, rebasing, etc.
- Web Server configuration experience (AWS, Nginx, Apache, etc.)
- HIPAA compliance experience highly preferred
- Experience with Docker and creating containers for different types of environments
- MySQL administration preferred
In essence, we are looking for a talented and passionate candidate to join our team. We are a fun-loving yet extremely focused and hard-working group. If you’re looking to join a team of smart and dedicated individuals with a passion for creating software for devices that help others, then we want to speak with you. Compensation is competitive and is based on experience, accomplishments, and proven success.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
2. An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.