We are now looking for multiple entry-level Medical Billers to join our growing team. Successful candidates will have an interest in medical billing as well as great attention to detail, great communication skills, be a self-starter and an all around people-person. This is an entry-level position which requires minimal, if any experience. We are willing to train the right candidate so this is a perfect opportunity for students interested in medical billing, those looking to make a career switch, etc.
The position will operate remotely with a work schedule of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. A home office / workstation with high-speed internet and a quiet space is required. We will provide all new hires with a computer and other supplies to be successful.
**Recent college graduates highly encouraged to apply**
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating the patients’ personal, financial and insurance information
- Document progress and office notes in the EMR and/or billing system
- Verify each patient’s insurance via online and/or over the phone
- Obtain Prior authorizations as required by insurance plan
- Communicate with patients to review benefits
- Communicate with doctors offices to obtain any missing documentation
- Keep a daily reporting log of all work completed to turn into supervisor at end of day
- 0-2 years of medical insurance billing experience preferred, however, we are willing to train anyone with the right personality and attitude
- 0-2 years of remote work experience
- Professional phone and email etiquette – you are able to communicate efficiently with a clear and concise tone
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, meaning that NO mistake goes unnoticed
- Open to change and challenges
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and quotas
- Medical Terminology familiarity
- Medical software program experience prefered; Excel a plus.
- High level of listening skills
- Aptitude to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
2. An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
ROMTech offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to speaking with you about this great opportunity!