Location: Brookfield, CT
Employment: Full time
ROMTech is growing and is now seeking a dedicated Executive Assistant with proven experience supporting C-level executives to join our team. This forward-facing position will support the CEO and requires the ability to anticipate his needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This position will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- 8-10 years’ experience
- Ability to proactively determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect the CEO’s style and company policy.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; skilled at troubleshooting issues independently and driving them to closure.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills while understanding the need for discretion and confidentiality.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail. Must have a knack for noticing and remembering the details.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice. Thrive in an intense, start-up environment.
- Adept at working independently and efficiently on activities in which instructions, practices, and procedures may be ambiguous.
- Technically strong with advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Concur and travel booking software.
- Must be a team player
- A fast learner with an action-oriented mindset to unblock any challenges that arise.
- Professional demeanor and impeccable presentation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed.
In summary, this is an excellent opportunity to be the right-hand to a dynamic and successful leader in the medical device field and join a young and promising company. We work hard and play hard!
Please respond with an up-to-date resume and a cover letter detailing your past successes and accomplishments, and why you are the ideal fit for this job.
Openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll. ROMTech offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.