About the Position: We are now looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to represent the finance department and work a hybrid schedule. The Financial Analyst will report to the CFO and will be responsible for providing financial support and analysis to Finance and Executive Management, assisting with month-end close, working on special projects, and publishing monthly financial results including key financial metrics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and periodic reforecasting of the plan
- Assist with month-end close and prepare monthly financial reports and analyses including variance against budget, financial KPI’s, etc. Proactively report on issues and changes in trends so that appropriate actions can be taken
- Reconcile specific balance sheet accounts, as assigned
- Track spending and provide analysis on specific spending categories including legal and patents, travel & expenses, independent contractors, and others as required
- Research and resolve department head inquiries
- Assist with process documentation, SOX implementation and implementation and maintenance of financial reporting systems
- Prepare and maintain revenue model to assure accuracy of accrued revenue
- Assist with intercompany accounting between affiliated companies
- Assist in preparing the Company for an IPO
- Additional duties may include management of the capital expenditure process, entering and maintaining fixed assets and related depreciation schedules, bookkeeping for affiliated companies, inventory analyses, tax filings and other duties as required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working in a financial analyst capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel Skills (V-lookup/pivots)
- Excellent organizational skills and capacity to prioritize tasks/multitask in a challenging fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships with internal partners
- Motivated, reliable, and flexible team player that enjoys to problem solve
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
We are looking for ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated individuals, who take great pride in their work. We are a startup and encourage candidates with a “no task is too big or too small” mentality to apply. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please submit a detailed cover letter and your resume to be considered.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.