About the Position:
ROMTech is now seeking a remote HITRUST/IT Security Analyst to work with our IT department. The HITRUST/IT Security Analyst will report to the Manager, Infrastructure & Operations and will be at the front lines of our cloud security and IT security needs. The HITRUST/IT Security Analyst will navigate our journey on the leading cloud platforms by implementing industry-leading practices around cyber risks and cloud security. The HITRUST/IT Security Analyst will execute on the cloud and other IT security requirements at all phases of the lifecycle including, assessment, design, implementation, and post-implementation operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide operational support for information security tool alerts, triaging, and maintenance
- Execute on information security activities such as vulnerability management, application development security, business continuity, networking, risk management, etc.
- Perform first level incidence response and computer forensics activities
- Assess security controls and evaluate security posture of organizational internal controls
- Successfully navigate the company through HITRUST Certification
- Evaluate third party relationships for compliance with organization security standards
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop security programs as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Research security trends, new methods, and techniques used in order to preemptively eliminate the possibility of a system breach
- Serve as a SME on information security related projects and initiatives assigned
- Maintain confidentiality on all sensitive security matters
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or related field
- Industry recognized certifications in CISSP, GIAC or similar required
- Experience with log analysis and familiarity with various SIEM tools (Rapid7, Splunk, Elastic, ArcSight, QRadar, etc.)
- Strong ability to research technical challenges and learn quickly to provide security guidance
- Familiarity with compliance regulations (e.g., FERPA, HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST)
- Demonstrated ability of analytical expertise, attention to detail, critical thinking, logic, and solution oriented
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.