The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst will be the technical and systems point of contact for the People Operations department. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the support, maintenance, and improvement of all HR systems and related processes. Additionally, they will create and maintain all reporting capabilities within People Operations. The HRIS Analyst will focus on initiatives to automate and streamline system analysis, data integration, and reporting capabilities, ensure data integrity, and maintain security controls for end users.
- Manage the daily HRIS operations, including security access, maintenance, administration, and systems integrity of all HR systems (UKG and coordinating integrations).
- Serve as the systems and process expert for implementations, upgrades, and configuration changes to align with business needs.
- Proactively identify areas where HR data is not up to date and work with HR functions to develop and implement ways to improve data quality.
- Maintain and support HR applications; ensure data integrity by regularly reviewing and auditing data flow and troubleshooting issues.
- Lead systems updates/upgrades, work with vendors (internal and external) to test changes to ensure systems and processes are working as designed.
- Communicate system and process changes to business units across the organization.
- Assist in the development of training documentation, system configurations, and programming documents which will be used to train employees.
- Act as a liaison for employees and management to answer questions regarding HRIS systems and data policies, practices, and regulations.
- Promptly troubleshoot, research, and escalate system issues as necessary, ensuring that users are updated on the status.
- Manage data analysis and reporting needs for the HR department as well as creating custom ad hoc reports and queries for the company. Maintain a library of reports.
- Design, analyze, and provide statistical reports for HR/Organizational metrics dashboard. This includes collecting, analyzing, and presenting data. Support department audits and partner with other people operations staff to ensure completion and submission.
- Work with IT and other HR functional areas to develop and maintain the Active Directory.
- 2-4 years of experience developing, implementing, and managing core HRIS technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred.
- 1-3 year(s) of HR generalist experience preferred.
- Human Resources Information Professional (HRIP) certification a plus.
- Intermediate database management and reporting skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Visio and Excel skills.
- Experience with implementation and upgrades of HRIS systems.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must understand the importance of discretion and handling confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well in teams or on their own.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.