About Our Company: ROMTech is a 6-year-old medical technology company that has created and patented a revolutionary medical device and telemedical platform which delivers remote rehabilitative care for orthopedic patients. Our technology is proven to yield faster recoveries with less pain and better outcomes. Our first pioneer device and platform are complete and now to market. Demand is intense, with orders from more than 700 physicians for 11,000 units already and growing quickly. We are currently fulfilling these orders, and simultaneously scaling up to fulfill the booming demand.
We proudly source the components in our device domestically, making them true “Made in America” products. We aim to design and build products that live up to the historic reputation of the finest American quality, and we seek new members of our team who would like to contribute to this goal.
About the Position:
We are now seeking an Investor Relations Coordinator to support our Business Development Management team. The Investor Relations Coordinator will provide administrative and client servicing support to the Investor Relations department, as well as assist with administrative duties in the Fundraising department. The ideal candidate is personable, a self-starter, and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between investors and custodians as needed to expedite the transfer of assets
- Answer non-securities questions regarding the transfer of assets between qualified retirement accounts
- Assist investors with filling out paperwork
- Assist shareholders with conversions and exercising warrants
- Track incoming workflows and identify trends from fundraising efforts
- Special projects and administrative tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of client servicing and administrative servicing experience
- Strong knowledge of qualified retirement accounts and the transferring of assets between custodians
- Experience in a client facing position within the financial services industry preferred
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strong attention to detail
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter, personable, detail-oriented, and motivated. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.