Location: Brookfield, Connecticut
Employment: Employee Full time
ROMTech is now seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our growing team at our headquarters in Brookfield, Connecticut. The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business processes by system, function, role, responsibility, and iterative activities. You will be developing, writing specifications, use and test cases for our ERP systems growth and validation.
- Apply analytical / quantitative approach to problem solving
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends, professional business knowledge, and technology roadmap
- Obtain and use data, and is comfortable with statistical concepts
- Utilize one’s strong interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management across all functional areas, as well as business partners through internal entities
- Collaborate with customers, both internal and external, to validate assumptions and respond to feedback
- Manage the end-to-end business data analysis deliverables to successful business outcomes
- Continuously learn and adopt new industry trends to evolve current business analysis practices
- Strong capabilities working across peers, teams, business stakeholders and the larger organization
- Effectively provide and receive information, requirements and specifications (facts, ideas, perspectives) through verbal, written and presentation communication methods
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient at creating as-is and strategic business process maps.
- Knowledge of enterprise technology
- Understanding of networks, databases, and other technology
- Knowledge and understanding of business process mapping
- Knowledge of ERP processes
- Requirements engineering
- Ability to spot business process synergies
- Experience breaking down information and developing solutions
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.