Location: Brookfield, Connecticut
Employment: Employee Full time
About our Company: ROMTech is a 6-year-old medical technology company that has created and patented a revolutionary medical device and telemedical platform which delivers remote rehabilitative care for orthopedic, cardiac, and long-term care patients. Our technology is proven to yield faster recoveries with less pain and better outcomes. Our first pioneer device and platform are complete and now to market. Demand is intense, with orders from more than 700 physicians for 11,000 units already, and growing quickly. We are currently fulfilling these orders, and simultaneously scaling up to fulfill the booming demand.
We proudly source the components in our device domestically, making them true “Made In America” products. We aim to design and build products that live up to the historic reputation of the finest American quality, and we seek new members of our team who would like to contribute to this goal.
The company has been well-funded, having raised over $110 million dollars to date. We are in revenue with sales growing quickly, and are now preparing the company for a NASDAQ IPO.
We are now looking for an IT Business Analyst to join our growing team at our headquarters in Brookfield, Connecticut. The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business processes by system, function, role, responsibility, and iterative activities. You will be developing, writing specifications, use and test cases for our ERP systems growth and validation.
- Apply analytical / quantitative approach to problem solving
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends, professional business knowledge, and technology roadmap
- Knows how to obtain and use data, and comfortable with statistical concepts
- Utilize one’s strong interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management across all functional areas, as well as, business partners through internal entities
- Collaborate with customers, both internal and external, to validate assumptions and respond to feedback
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of enterprise technology
- Understanding of networks, databases, and other technology
- Knowledge and understanding of business process mapping
- Knowledge of ERP processes
- Requirements engineering
- Ability to spot business process synergies
- Experience breaking down information and developing solutions
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.