ROMTech now seeks a Jr. Systems Administrator to join our growing team at our headquarters in Brookfield, CT. The Jr. Systems Administrator is responsible for the administration and ongoing support of the Office 365 environment. The Jr. Systems Administrator will work under the guidance of the IT Systems Administrator and report directly to the Director of IT.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration and ongoing support of the Office 365 environment including Teams/Zoom integrations, Exchange, OneDrive, shared services, Azure Active Directory, Intune, Configuration Manager, and AutoPilot
- Assist with the administration of Identity and Access management and ongoing support of ROMTech’s AIM solution for single sign on, multi-factor authentication solution, and policy configurations management
- Assist with the day-to-day IT operations to include infrastructure monitoring, incident, problem, request lifecycle and break fix
- Develop and maintain an IT knowledgebase
- Execute new employee IT setup
- Assist with lifecycle management of IT assets to include PC peripherals, switches, scanners, phones, and software
- Serve as an additional point of contact for onsite and remote workforce though IT helpdesk and IT service desk support
- Support the enterprise ITSM solution as it relates to asset management, onboarding/offboarding of IT equipment, CMDB, IT process management and deskside support
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1 year of hands-on experience with Office 365, Active Directory, OneDrive, Exchange
- Relevant experience in networking systems such as LAN, firewalls, routers, and printers
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A natural problem-solver with sharp critical-thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.