About the Position:
ROMTech now seeks a Licensing and Credentialing Coordinator to work on national licensing and credentialing for the internal staff and practitioners. The Licensing and Credentialing Coordinator will process applications, verify information, research application details, and assure processes are in accordance with State regulations.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience on the administrative side working with any type of provider (physician, physical therapy, etc.) and have taken a practice through full licensing and credentialing, ideally in multiple states. National experience required. This position will report directly to the President of ROMTech and is a remote, full-time employment opportunity.
- Accurately prepopulate provider applications as needed and submit them for processing. Confirm required credentialing information and supporting documents and take ownership of the initial intake process.
- Oversee the entire licensing and credentialing process from start to finish.
- Complete work on time; proactively communicating progress and issues to relevant parties.
- Deliver quality outputs consistent with the expectations set forth leadership.
- Take ownership for understanding and resolving problems, issues, and questions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Health Administration or Business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Your personal drive for excellence in service, detail orientation and interest in credentialing is imperative for this role. The Licensing and Credentialing Coordinator will be the front line for processing all paperwork for successful licensing and credentialing.
If you feel this is the right fit for you, please submit a detailed cover letter and resume to be considered. This is an extremely exciting and unique opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit. We look forward to hearing from you!