We are looking for a passionate, self-driven Medical Device Field Clinician to join our growing team. The Medical Device Field Clinician is responsible for training our local partners and patients on the correct use of our devices. The Medical Device Field Clinician travels daily from one patient’s home to the next, sets up their devices for use and answers any questions they may have. This opportunity is for our Medical Device Field Clinician Traveler position and therefore requires remote travel on a weekly basis and may also include multiple site visits on a monthly basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Train clinicians, medical distributors, and patients on the use of our devices. Assist with technical and non-technical questions, including hands-on patient interaction.
- Monitor patients and take notes on their activities
- Curate data directly from clinical research
- Educate patients on how to use our medical device
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials on findings
- Manage inventory and complete weekly inventory counts
- Assemble and disassemble equipment, including receiving equipment orders and shipping equipment
- Perform quality assurance testing for equipment and manage all broken and defective equipment
- Perform service calls to clinicians, medical distributors, and patients to troubleshoot or swap out equipment
- Schedule patient appointments
- Attend and participate in surgeon demos alongside sales team members
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in ATC, PTA/OTA, MA, home health, personal training, or other relevant experience or bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences/equivalent
- 0-2 years of previous experience working in a clinical setting, including but not limited to athletic training or physical/occupational therapy settings
- Ability to drive up to 80% of the time
- Proficient computer skills, including Office 365
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable source of transportation
- Ability to lift 66 lbs.
- Proficient travel aptitude required with the ability to navigate in new surroundings and book one’s own travel
In addition to the skills and competencies described above, we seek candidates who are open, honest and candid. Compensation is based on experience, accomplishments, and proven success in this role. This is an immediate, full-time opportunity with potential for regional or national responsibility as we are growing rapidly. We are looking for ambitious, driven, and flexible individuals to join us. Recent graduates welcome.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR checks.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.