We are now looking for passionate, self-driven Field Clinicians to join our growing team. The Field Clinician will be responsible for delivering and training our local partners and patients on the correct use of our device. The Field Clinician will travel to patients’ homes and set up their devices for use and answer any questions they may have. Traveling from one patient’s home to the next will occur on a daily basis and mileage reimbursement will apply. We are looking for candidates that have a strong ability to be self-sufficient and work independently, with a strong sense of urgency and ownership over their work. Candidates should also have excellent communication and organizational skills, with attention to detail. The position will operate in a 6-day work week schedule (around 40 hours per week) and will require flexibility of schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Train clinicians, medical distributors, and patients on the use of our devices across all company service lines.
- Assist with technical and non-technical questions, including hands-on patient interaction.
- Educate patients on how to use our medical device and accessories.
- Ensure complete documentation of all patient delivery and onboardings.
- Schedule and onboard patient in a timely manner to meet defined delivery time windows and protocols.
- Responsible for all patient outreach and documentation.
- Manage inventory and complete weekly inventory counts.
- Assemble and disassemble equipment, including receiving equipment orders and shipping equipment.
- Perform quality assurance testing for equipment and manage all broken and defective equipment.
- Perform service calls to clinicians, medical distributors, and patients to troubleshoot or swap out equipment.
- Attend and participate in client demos alongside sales team members.
- Collect data to support companies clinical research initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to drive up to 75% of the time.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required outside of local territory.
- Proficient computer skills, including Office 365.
- Self-directed with the ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable source of transportation.
- Ability to lift 66 lbs.
- Experience in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Flexibility to start quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
ROMTech is an expanding company with vast growth over the past few years. This position is unique as it offers scalability since this division only promotes from within. Candidates looking for career growth and opportunity are encouraged to apply!
In addition to the skills and competencies described above, we seek candidates who are go-getters, great communicators and an overall high achiever. This is an immediate, full-time opportunity with potential for regional or national responsibility as we are growing rapidly. We are looking for ambitious, driven, and flexible individuals to join us. Recent graduates welcome.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We currently have remote opportunities in the following areas:
- Charlotte, NC
- Cincinatti, OH
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Lakeland, FL
- Louisville, KY
- Melbourne, FL
- New York, NY
- Norcross, GA
- Richmond, VA
- Tallahassee, FL
- Chicago, IL
- Columbia, MO
- Duluth, MN
- Eugene, OR
- Houston, TX
- Lincoln, NE
- Madison, WI
- Seattle, WA
- Tempe, AZ
- Wichita, KS