About the Position:
We are now seeking a Medical Device Sales Recruiting Consultant to lead the recruiting efforts and work with the Director of People & Communications. This position will help us build a world class sales team across the country. This candidate will specialize in the recruitment of sales professionals in the medical device industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, networks, etc.
· Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
· Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
· Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Qualifications & Requirements:
You have 4+ years of experience in a medical device sales recruiting role with medical device sales contacts
· You have worked with orthopedic sales candidates (highly preferred)
· You are a great people-person and love speaking with people and helping them
· You work FAST but you very rarely make mistakes because you are a perfectionist
· You are tech-savvy and pick things up quickly
· You are ambitious and always looking to grow, learn and do more
· You have a can-do attitude and will find a solution for any problem – hopelessly optimistic!
We are looking for a high-energy individual with a positive attitude and team-oriented approach to work. Must become passionate about our mission and be driven to see our company succeed. We are a young company with tremendous growth opportunities. Join us and be a part of a team that is making a difference in millions of people’s lives and working along with brilliant and hard-working colleagues. This is a remote, contractor, role.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Please respond to this ad with the following:
· Detailed cover letter with your interest and relevant experience
· up-to-date resume
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to—as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
Please note that we will not accept phone calls regarding this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.