Location: Brookfield, CT
ROMTech is now seeking a motivated and dynamic People Coordinator to join our People Division reporting to the Manager, People and Communications. This is a multi-faceted role in which no day looks the same. The People Coordinator will support the team with many functions and initiatives including but not limited to data management, document tracking, presentations, calendar management and research-based projects. Our ideal candidate is a multitasker with strong attention to detail, innate follow up skills, an avid Office 365 navigator and is tech savvy!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with processing of new hires and terminations
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process
- Coordinate division calendars and schedules meetings, interviews, etc.
- Assist and prepare correspondences, as requested
- Complete daily administrative tasks such as scanning documents, creating and filing electronic files and other clerical duties as assigned
- Assist with our recruiting process, sourcing candidates and conducting reference checks
- Work on miscellaneous projects, conduct research, and complete other tasks, as requested
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative or coordinator experience
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Must be proficient in Office 365 (no seriously, this is a must!)
- Must be tech-savvy; can pick up new technology/software quickly
- Compensation is based on experience and accomplishments
- Mature and friendly nature – willing to roll-up your sleeves and add value
Qualified candidates, please respond with:
- A cover letter detailing why you are a great fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
If you are someone who works well under pressure, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and loves that no two days look alike, this role is for you! If you are hungry for experience, looking to challenge yourself and always keeps a positive attitude, we want to meet you! Please note that we will not accept phone calls regarding this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.