About the Job
We are now looking for a People Generalist to join our People Division and who will report to the Director of People Operations & Communications. In this role, you will provide support on overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the HR function including, but not limited to, onboarding/offboarding, benefits administration, performance management, recruitment and more. With the tremendous amount of growth in the company, the variety of tasks and projects will vary daily and no one day will be the same, therefore, we seek someone who can pivot easily and who can prioritize as necessary.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about their work. We have a saying here, “We’re not regular HR, we’re cool HR”, and we live by that. We work with and for our people to ensure that our employees feel supported, motivated, and driven. Do you genuinely enjoy speaking with people? Do you constantly look for ways to mediate issues? Are you the person that everyone feels comfortable talking to? Then this is the right position for you!
Onboarding: own the onboarding experience to include offers, documentation, background checks, orientation and follow up questions
Day-to-day Support: working along the HR Manager to ensure that employees have the appropriate resources to get their jobs done; supporting their day-to-day questions, etc.
People Relations: acting as a listening ear for employees onsite and working remotely; focus on conflict resolution, motivation, empowerment, etc. Escalate issues as necessary.
Offboarding: own the offboarding experience.
Recruiting/Talent Acquisition: support the Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist with new hires, referrals, checking references, and more.
- 3-5+ years of HR/People experience in a hypergrowth environment
- Natural ability to stay organized
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Working knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Experience handling difficult situations and diffusing potential issues
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Superior active listening skills
- A passion for people and interacting with others
- Extremely tech savvy; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- High capacity to maintain confidential information, ability to act with integrity and professionalism
- Excellent Judgement
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Dog or cat lover, preferred!
This position is based in Brookfield, CT.
The estimated pay range for this role, based in CT, is $50,000-60,000 annually.
So, if you’re ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now! We are looking forward to meeting with you.