Location: Brookfield, CT
About the Position:
ROMTech is now searching for a Program Manager for our Ortho Program. The Program Manager will set program strategy, evaluate ideas, prioritize features, define releases with R&D, manage product roadmap, timelines, budget, coordinate and drive Operations, Regulatory, Quality and Commercial activities associated with the program. This position is responsible for strategic scoping, value definition, and successful and timely implementation of program-related projects. This position is highly visible, accountable, and responsible for liaising with senior management in driving alignment on key decisions, and reporting project status. The Program Manager is an onsite opportunity and will report directly to the Program Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate, harmonize, and consolidates project scopes, plans, strategies, and budgets
- Work closely with functional Project Managers and other Subject Matter Experts from R&D, Commercial, Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing, etc.
- Liaise with other Project Owners, functional managers, and management to prioritize activities across programs to balance resource availability, program deliverables, and business needs. Identify areas for process improvement, define and implement solutions
- Confirm the ongoing strategic rationale and value proposition for projects related to the program
- Ensure division-wide thinking and problem-solving are incorporated into program execution
- Drive resolution in cross-functional problem solving, communication, and integration
- Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of program related projects
- Prioritize activities across programs to balance resource availability, program deliverables and schedule, and business needs
- Ensure that the cross-functional members work as a “team” focused on business unit goals identified and managing program and solution interdependencies
- Establish and monitor KPIs, OKRs and/or 4DX to assess delivery performance
- Develop strategy, prioritization, and plans for improving patient experiences in products and services
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline appropriate to the program or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 6+ years of related work experience
- Proven success driving several high complexity projects from beginning to end
- Process-oriented thinking, focused on continuous improvement and lessons learned; has demonstrated ability to define and implement complex and interdependent business processes
- Demonstrated technical skills and management judgment appropriate to the program
- Demonstrated expertise in PM tools and processes
- Strong technical experience in cross-functional program management and team leadership
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive product launch schedules
- General knowledge of regulations and standards related to medical devices (FDA, ISO, QSR design controls), preferred
- Robust interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to lead, influence and negotiate with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across companies to align plans and resolve conflict
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.