Location: Brookfield, CT
We are looking for a motivated and friendly Receptionist for our headquarters in Brookfield, CT. The Receptionist is a highly visible role which is responsible for greeting guests and visiting team members, managing visitor access, answering, and directing calls and providing general support to the team. This is an onsite, full-time opportunity with a work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Greet all visitors with a professional and friendly welcome.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate employee and, when necessary, take accurate messages and send to the appropriate individual in a timely manner.
- Notify appropriate team members when visitors arrive, and direct/escort visitors to their destination.
- Coordinate, order and distribute lunch orders for events, meetings, visiting employees, etc.
- Maintain accurate inventory of office supplies, place timely orders, and organize/store deliveries upon arrival.
- Provide support for all on-site events.
- Perform additional clerical duties including, but not limited to, filing (hard copy and electronic), scanning documents and on-site event tasks.
- 1+ years as a receptionist or similar role.
- Punctuality and reliability are a must!
- Outgoing and positive demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly (verbal and written).
- Professional appearance.
If you have an outgoing personality, are passionate about your work and enjoy assisting others in a company’s day to day operations, then we want to meet you!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to embark in the next chapter of your career, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.