Employment: Full time
ROMTech is now looking for a motivated individual to join our fast-growing customer service department as a full-time, remote Customer Service Agent. This role will have the responsibility of answering calls, dispatching calls to technicians, troubleshooting technical issues, and other administrative tasks. The shift for this remote position is Saturday through Wednesday, 10:00am EST – 6:30pm EST.
- Manage surgeon/DME e-commerce orders and data entry.
- Provide phone support for post-op patients and work directly with DMEs and Field Clinicians.
- Responsible for performing all Customer Service Agent responsibilities in accordance with established company protocols.
- Schedule Field Clinician follow-up appointments, as necessary.
- Work as a liaison between the operational and clinical team, patients, surgeons, and DMEs.
- Serve as the first point of contact for patient inquiries.
- Comply with attendance at all ROMTech mandated trainings.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills to external and internal customers at all times.
- Utilize automated systems to log and retrieve information.
- Accurately enter surgeon and DME orders in a timely manner.
- Assist customers effectively by solving technical problems that may arise with the PortableConnect any other ROMTech devices.
- Identify and escalate difficult customer situations to the appropriate party.
- Complete supporting paperwork and data entry as required.
- Consistently capture customer information accurately and appropriately.
Requirements and skills
- Effective verbal and active listening skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Detailed oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to type 60 words per minute.
- Proficient understanding of computers.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately.
- Ability to tactfully manage stressful and difficult situations.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center.
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Experience working remotely.
- Minimum of 2 years in medical customer service, preferred.
- Associate degree or higher preferred
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
ROMTech offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.