About Our Company: ROMTech is a 6-year-old medical technology company that has created and patented a revolutionary medical device and telemedical platform which delivers remote rehabilitative care for orthopedic patients. Our technology is proven to yield faster recoveries with less pain and better outcomes. Our first pioneer device and platform are complete and now to market. Demand is intense, with orders from more than 700 physicians for 11,000 units already and growing quickly. We are currently fulfilling these orders, and simultaneously scaling up to fulfill the booming demand.
We proudly source the components in our device domestically, making them true “Made in America” products. We aim to design and build products that live up to the historic reputation of the finest American quality, and we seek new members of our team who would like to contribute to this goal.
About the Position:
We are now seeking a Sales Assistant / Market Development Administrator to join our growing inside sales team. This candidate will have experience working alongside and supporting a sales team and be an expert in using CRM and e-health records software. The ideal candidate takes initiative, is a quick learner, and is detail oriented / organized.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing / keeping the CRM system up-to-date and generating reports
- Organizing virtual and onsite meetings / coordinating logistics via calendar invitations, Zoom links, etc.
- Reviewing orders via the CRM system for accuracy
- Organizing files and confidential documentation
- Generating patient status reports
- Special projects and administrative tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working in an administrative role or similar background
- 2+ years of experience working with CRM systems
- 1+ year working with electronic health records / software a big plus
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strong attention to detail
Ideally, we are looking for a team-oriented, ambitious, and positive individual with a great sense of humor. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.