ROMTech, a leading MedTech device manufacturer and service provider now seeks a motivated Sales Operations Coordinator who will report directly to the VP, Cardiac Rehab. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized and possesses strong business acumen and MS Office skills.
- Support and manage the efficient flow of internal and external communications as directed by the VP, Cardiac Rehab
- Cultivate new and maintain and strengthen established relationships with high level executive decision makers
- Provide the VP, Cardiac Rehab with reliable and high-quality support including calendar and travel management
- Facilitate clear, concise information transfer to Business Development and Operations teams in a technical environment
- Create and maintain complex documents in MS Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Maintain knowledge of the company product offerings and competitive landscape
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, and conventions, as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional and poised demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and fastidious attention to details are a must
- Client management skills with a proven ability to cultivate new and strengthen existing relationships
- Experience navigating within medical institutions preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Honesty, integrity, and discretion are a must
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
2. An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and authenticity are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let it fly.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.