Employment: Full time
ROMTech is now seeking Sales Specialists for immediate hire. This is a unique opportunity with truly disruptive orthopedic technology! As a growing company with unique cost-saving telemedicine rehabilitation innovation, we are looking to add to our dynamic sales team! Our current opportunity is responsible for all sales activities including prospecting new surgeon users, managing the sales cycle from single use customers to “standing order” customers, and sales metrics achievement. The Sales Specialists will be traveling 75-85%. We are looking for Sales Specialists for each of the following areas: Chicago, IL, NYC, Long Island, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Kansas City, Phoenix, AZ, Houston, TX, Philadelphia, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize selling strategies and technologies to exceed business expectations for assigned territory by creating a sales plan executed to create, manage, and close opportunities
- Meet or exceed required selling activity metrics set by sales leadership
- Track record of sales success in medical devices and/or DME industry (selling to surgeons prescribing CPMs)
- Utilize digital technology platforms and data to analyze territory and effectively target doctors, surgeons, and physicians
- Effectively manage sales pipeline
- Manage a product portfolio and present these to partners utilizing situational sales methodology
- Present proposals, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate ROMTech’s product offerings
- Build consultative relationships with doctors, surgeons, physicians. Maintain positive working relationships with partners.
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry/competitive landscape including, healthcare economics, competitors, and competitive products etc.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, and conventions, as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of proven work experience in sales, preferably in Medical Device, Healthcare, or Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Orthopedics, however, other industries will be considered
- 5+ years of experience as a successful individual contributor in Inside or Field Sales
- Willingness to travel 75-85% over a large geographic territory
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent leadership and team management skills including coaching for success
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Base Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Equity in the form of stock options
- Eligible for T&E expense reimbursement
ROMTech is growing and we need rockstar’s to join our team. If you’re someone who is a go-getter, entrepreneurial, persuasive, team player, and has a desire to move to management then this is the role for you!
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.