ROMTech is now seeking a dynamic and outgoing Sales Training Specialist for immediate hire. The Sales Training Specialist is often the first impression of ROMTech for new sales team members and will play a vital role in making this a positive first impression. The Sales Training Specialist will be responsible for training all new Sales Specialists at ROMTech and will report directly to the VP, Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate the Sales Specialists with the features and benefits of ROMTech’s products
- Develop, organize, and execute sales training classes and programs either at HQ or at external sites
- Deliver training on clinical resources, marketing materials, sales messaging, corporate processes and selling skills
- Partner with both new and current sales team members to ensure proper execution of sales best practices
- Spend time in the field with Sales Specialists
- Disclose appropriate internal contacts by introducing new hires to key individuals at ROMTech
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of sales training experience
- Ability to design and organize a successful sales training program
- Superior presentation skills which maintain interest and properly educates
- Strong likeability
- Superb teaching skills
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a team environment and builds relationships to accomplish team tasks
- Health care (pharma, medical device, biotech) or orthopedic industry training experience preferred
ROMTech is growing and we need rockstars to join our team. If you’re someone who is a go-getter, entrepreneurial, persuasive, team player, and has a desire to move to management then this is the role for you!
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
2. An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.