We are now looking for a ServiceNow Administrator to represent the Information Technology department at our HQ in Brookfield, Connecticut office. This candidate will be responsible for configuring, developing, and administering the ROMtech ServiceNow platform as it relates to ITSM, CSM, and FSM components.
- Supporting the ServiceNow platform, including creation and maturing of Incident, problem, and change management, creation of context based knowledge management, building approval workflows, routine troubleshooting, and user/group management
- Participate in the creation and the ongoing maturity of the CSM and FSM modules within for the company.
- Cloning, patching, plugin upgrades and release maintenance tasks of all instances servers spanning ITSM, CSM, FSM,and integrations
- Monitoring and reporting on platform license usage
- Assisting with management and organization of code escrow
- Creating and maintaining knowledge articles related to the use of the ServiceNow platform
- Proactively maintain operational documentation and SOPs to reduce support risk & inefficiency
- Proactively stay on top of new capabilities in the platform and educate team members and customers
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- 5 plus years of ServiceNow admin and/or lifecycle experience.
- Understanding of service management processes
- Self-motivated with ability and desire to go beyond the job description as it relates to Information Technology pursuits
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- 5-10+ years of related Information Technology experience with a minimum of 3 years ServiceNow administration required
- Extensive experience in administration, engineering, architecture and design of ServiceNow functions.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
2. An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
ROMTech offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.