Location: Brookfield, CT
Position Overview: We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our growing medical device company. As a crucial member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient processing of incoming and outgoing shipments. This is a fulltime position, located onsite at our facility in Brookfield, CT and reports directly to our Warehouse & Inventory Manger.
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials.
- Ensure accurate and timely receipt of goods are entered into the system.
- Pack and ship products to customers and vendors.
- Manage warehouse inventory and stock levels.
- Maintain shipping and receiving logs and records.
- Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare bills of lading and shipping documents.
- Communicate with carriers to resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with shipping and receiving policies and procedures.
- Handle hazardous materials in accordance with regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in a shipping and receiving role.
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and regulations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, especially Excel.
- Experience with warehouse management systems is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive and dynamic work environment.
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, walk, crouch and lift and/or move up to 66 pounds and use hands to operate a computer and other office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.