Position: UI/UX Designer
Location: Brookfield, CT
Employment: Employee, Full Time
ROMTech now seeks a talented full time UI/UX Designer with a proven track record of developing and conceptualizing comprehensive UI/UX design strategies to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess a skillset that encompasses both UX and UI and the ability to carry out implementation with our development team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Develop corporate design guidelines to properly instill brand continuity
Requirements and Qualifications
- 6+ years of UI/UX design experience
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms
- Proficient experience with visual design programs including InVision, Sketch, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Xd
- Desire to learn and research UX trends, current design strategies and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks and projects efficiently
- Self-starter and self-directed
- Must be a team player
- Solid understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Bachelor’s degree (MIS or Computer Science emphasis) or equivalent experience
In essence, we are looking for a talented and passionate candidate to join our team. We are a fun-loving yet extremely focused and hard-working group. If you’re looking to join a team of smart and dedicated individuals with a passion for creating designs for devices that help others, then we want to speak with you. Compensation is competitive and is based on experience, accomplishments, and proven success.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job.
- An up-to-date resume
Candidates who send resumes without the requested cover letter will not be considered.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.