About the Position: ROMTech now seeks a Distribution Specialist who will participate in the distribution, delivery, and storage, of our medical device within this territory. The Distribution Specialist will report directly to the Director of Logistics and is responsible for working closely with our Field Clinicians, Customer Service team, end users, and third-party delivery services. The Distribution Specialist will also assist with controlling the flow of equipment, tracking and analyzing inventory, and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize all inventory at the location (finished goods, boxes, PPE, marketing material, equipment, tools, pallets, office supplies, etc.)
- Assist in coordinating deliveries and pickups with 3rd party carrier(s)
- Use of all technology platforms
- Execute any transfers systematically (into/out of inventory, assign units to patients)
- Execute physical inventory events and ensure accuracy
- Build/disassemble devices
- Secure and maintain device records
- Clean and test all devices for distribution & returns to inventory
- At times may need to execute patient device deliveries & pickups (to include but not limited to, hospitals, residences, group homes, etc.)
- Comply with any OSHA/FDA/DOT requirements (training provided)
- Keep distribution center location clean and orderly
- Maintain any company delivery vehicles
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Warehousing, distribution, and transportation experience
- Previous experience working with inventory, residential deliveries, or other relevant experience
- Computer skills, including Microsoft 365
- Self-directed and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to lift 66 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR check.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are an ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to — as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.